We are looking for an experienced physiotherapist to join our friendly, patient-focussed team at Jindalee, located directly next to Genesis Gym. Our established private practice receives a large percentage of our referrals via word of mouth in the local community, as well as from the adjoining gym.
Our ideal candidate is a motivated physio who is experienced in running Clinical Pilates programs, and enthusiastic about providing a high quality service that will lead to positive outcomes for our clients.
We are looking for:
- Experience in Clinical Pilates instruction in one-on-one and small group environments
- Bachelor or Masters of Physiotherapy
- A passion for providing high quality, patient-focussed treatment, building your client base
- Mature, caring and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – a team player
- A high level of professionalism in interactions and personal presentation
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- APA membership desirable
- Flexible working days and hours
- Attractive employment options
- A place on a highly skilled, caring team including Titled Musculoskeletal Physios, an experienced Senior Physio and Remedial Massage Therapist
- A supportive and positive work environment
- An enthusiastic reception team to coordinate your bookings and administration needs
- An existing client base with a waiting list for Clinical Pilates classes
- A convenient location next to Genesis Gym Jindalee
- Promotion and marketing of services via our clinic, website, social media and other platforms
If you think you could be the right fit for our team, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, or call 3279 7676 for more information.