We are looking for an experienced physiotherapist to join our friendly, patient-focussed team at Jindalee, located directly next to Genesis Gym. Our established private practice receives a large percentage of our referrals via word of mouth in the local community, as well as from the adjoining gym.
Our ideal candidate is a motivated physio who is experienced in hands-on musculoskeletal work and enjoys working with a varied case load, which will include acute and chronic conditions, as well as sports injuries.
We are looking for:
- Experience in hands-on musculoskeletal work
- Bachelor or Masters of Physiotherapy
- Post-graduate qualifications desirable (not essential)
- Clinical Pilates experience desirable (not essential)
- Availability to work 10-25 hours per week on a flexible basis
- A passion for providing high quality, patient-focussed treatment, building your client base
- Mature, caring and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – a team player
- A high level of professionalism in interactions and personal presentation
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- APA membership desirable
- Flexible working days and hours
- Attractive employment options – your choice of 60% commission as a contractor or an hourly rate as an employee
- A place on a highly skilled, caring team including a Titled Musculoskeletal Physio, an experienced Senior Physio, Women’s Health Physio and Remedial Massage Therapist
- A supportive and positive work environment
- An enthusiastic reception team to coordinate your bookings and administration needs
- An existing client base
- A private, air conditioned room with a desk, storage cupboard and height adjustable plinth
- Promotion and marketing of services via our clinic, website, social media and other platforms
If you think you could be the right fit for our team, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 3279 7676 for more information.